Where to Buy Essential Oils
Consumers have many options for purchasing essential oils. It is important to look for a supplier who provides “pure” essential oils. With essential oils being a current trend in the marketplace and with a promising future ahead, the consumer must be vigilant during the buying process to ensure that they are buying a 100% pure essential oil product that is not contaminated with external ingredients. There are many perfume oils which may have an essential oil’s fragrance but won’t provide the therapeutic benefits of pure essential oils and could in fact, be harmful. Product marketing can be misleading and without a discerning eye, a buyer can end up purchasing synthetic oil, or an oil that has been poorly extracted and contaminated by solvents. To ensure purity, looks for oils marked as undiluted, therapeutic grade essential oils, such as Zenvea’s 100% natural essential oils.
Essential oils are obtained through distillation, solvent extraction, or mechanical methods such as cold pressing. The way the oils are extracted is important, as essential oils obtained through chemical processes will not provide the purity needed to be therapeutic grade.
In the US, essential oils are considered cosmetics or drugs by the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and are regulated based on their intended use. As statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Essential oils and aromatherapy should be considered as a complementary therapy to conventional treatment, and should be used with caution and according to their intended use.
Where to Buy Essential Oils Online
Zenvea’s essential oils are undiluted and 100% therapeutic grade, which are requirements for the highest quality for essential oils. Zenvea essential oils can be purchased conveniently online, and Zenvea offers responsive customer service, free shipping, secure ordering, money back guarantee, and easy returns.
Zenvea stands by all of the products on our website. Our essential oils are all 100% pure, undiluted and therapeutic grade. That means no additives, fillers or unwanted chemicals. If you are unsatisfied for any reason within your first 30 days, simply contact us and we’ll set up a return and provide a full refund for your order.
We also provide a 1-year warranty on all essential oil diffusers – so you can feel safe knowing your purchase is protected.
See our essential oils, essential oil blends, diffusers and accessories available for purchase.
Where to Buy 100% Natural Essential Oils
If you’re looking to get into essential oils, but aren’t quite sure where to start, see our list below for some of the most popular 100% natural essential oils, which can be purchased online through Zenvea.
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Calming and uplifting, helps alleviate anxiety, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: Stimulating, increases energy and creativity, supports immune and metabolic function, helps stimulate circulation, antibacterial
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Decongestant, aids in improving respiratory function, relaxing, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Fennel Essential Oil: Aids in easing indigestion, supports respiratory function, helps suppress appetite, antiseptic, supports improved productivity
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Aids in reducing anxiety, promotes a sedative effect, boosts immune system, supports respiratory system, improves skin appearance
- Geranium Essential Oil: Helps alleviate anxiety, beautifies skin, aids in easing pain and inflammation, promotes concentration
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Brightens mood, helps stimulate metabolism, promotes clear skin, antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Lavender Essential Oil: Calming and soothing, promotes restful sleep, antibacterial and antifungal, reduces skin irritations and appearance of scars
- Lemon Essential Oil: Uplifting, enhances energy and concentration, brightens skin, helps alleviate cold and flu symptoms
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Repels bugs and pests, boosts immunity, antimicrobial, antifungal, promotes skin healing
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Helps reduce pain and inflammation, aids digestion, calms the mind for meditation and spiritual practice, supports healing
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Helps relieve digestive upset, reduces headache pain, freshens breath, decongestant
- Sandalwood Essential Oil: Increases relaxation, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, healing, boosts confidence and enriches intimacy, calms mind for meditation and spiritual practice, beautifies skin
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Stimulates immune system, boosts mood, antibacterial, antiaging
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: First aid for minor wounds, decongestant, supports immune system, antimicrobial, antiseptic, diminishes airborne bacteria
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Helps reduce stress and tension, beautifies skin, encourages restful sleep, aphrodisiac, antioxidant