Best Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is best known to treat respiratory ailments and possesses antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory benefits. Its ability to promote both clear breathing and relaxation makes it beneficial for use during illness, and it can also be used as a surface cleaner.
The best eucalyptus essential oil is made by drying, crushing, and steam-distilling eucalyptus tree leaves. With its cool, soothing, medicinal scent, eucalyptus is a popular healing ingredient in balms, inhalers and other cold and flu treatments.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Helps treat respiratory ailments as an effective decongestant
- Promotes relaxation and supports the immune system
- Cleans and helps disinfect surfaces and fabrics
- Aids in stimulating circulation and increases blood flow
Eucalyptus essential oil is thought to reveal patterns of thinking that create attachments to illness, and encourages responsibility for wellness by those constantly facing poor health.
Ways to Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Combine a couple of drops with a carrier oil to apply topically to the chest and throat or use as a massage oil
- Use in combination with steam for decongestion – sprinkle a few drops on a washcloth and place it on the floor during your shower, or add a few drops to bathwater or a bowl of hot water and inhale the steam
- Combine a few drops with water in a spray bottle to use as a cleaning spray for surfaces
- Use in an essential oil diffuser to create an atmosphere of wellness and promote clear breathing
Constituents and Terpenes
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Diffuser
Eucalyptus Essential Oil for Hair
Eucalyptus Essential Oil for Skin
What is Eucalyptus Essential Oil Good for
Where to Buy Eucalyptus Essential Oil
(c) Can Stock Photo / LiliGraphie
Discontinue usage if experiencing headache, nausea or skin sensitivity after use. Keep out of reach of children. Dilute in a carrier oil before applying topically to minimize skin sensitivity. Consult your physician prior to use if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes. Test in an inconspicuous location before spraying on fabrics or surfaces.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.